wicked website try it www.freewebs.com/fish4carp is it good

Sam Jones

Hi everyone i have recently (the last week)been making a new carp website. i was loking for carp info and decided to share wot i found. plz follow the link and have a look around and tell me whether its good or not. if u have some carp fishing info plz send it to me e.g.rigs, hints&tips. or u can send me your catches and i will put them on the website or if u need to know somthing send me the question and ill put the ansewer on the website.

http://www.freewebs.com/fish4carp/

thank you for any of your help

sam jones

(edit note: link added to the post - Newt)

[ 08. February 2004, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Sam Jones ]

For more carp ishing go to www.freewebs.com/fish4carp

I love fishing

Hi Sam, I'm slightly colour deficient and struggle with reds and greens (red wording on a green background), especially as the two colours fluores.

Red/Green is the most common colour for those that have colour deficiency.

The light green wording on a green background (or white on green) works well.

Hi Sam, I would seriously consider altering your text mate. Text speak doesn't go down too well on a website.

To an old codger like me it makes the site difficult to read. :D

Save it for MSN.

Also check your spelling after writing a feature.

Other than that, keep at it it will improve the more info you put on it. Good luck. :)

Sam Jones:

my m8 pointed that out aswell it wasnt meant to be that colour but i didnt have time to check

sorry

Sam, don't be sorry mate.

Websites can't be built overnight and do take time. Stick with it, take on board advice and improve as you go.