Carp Magazine

JMW

I subscribe to Advanced carp fishing and Total carp, both very good magazines. Read enough and you will become as confused as I am re winter baits etc :P If you subscribe to Advanced CArp you get a load of decent bait free :D

I might add that the confusion extends in all the articles you read, what rig to use, hook lengths, hooks, length of hairs, weather, etc etc to infinity. It does give you a very broad outlook though and I for one am going to try one or two suggestions from the above mentioned mags. Try and try till you find something that 1) suits the venue u r fishing and 2) Works! Happy reading.

Neal:

I might add that the confusion extends in all the articles you read, what rig to use, hook lengths, hooks, length of hairs, weather, etc etc to infinity. It does give you a very broad outlook though and I for one am going to try one or two suggestions from the above mentioned mags. Try and try till you find something that 1) suits the venue u r fishing and 2) Works! Happy reading.

I might subscribe to advanced carp!

Cheers

Jon

Neal:

No website I have searched the mag but it only gives an email address, which is to do with the publishers. Sorry. Good mag though!!!

Cheers Neil, I will go up the newsagentS

Jon