pb carp

zenith10

afraid i have to agree with the above, but hopefuly it will be taken into acount next time.

Heres how i hold my fish (whether its the right way or not i'm not overly sure), but this is how i go about it, and i find it simple, easy, quick and gets great pictures.

normal_Mirror%2011lb%201.jpg

I'm right handed so i have my left hand's fingers in between the front fin and my right hand just behind its gut or slightly infront of the carps anal fin. and slowly lift it up, having my right leg on the floor to steady me and the left leg up for support.

Then i lift up higher to the final phograph point. These pictures arnt the best, as i usualy put my hand over the carps anal fin, to steady and support it.

normal_Mirror%2011lb%203.jpg

(me and my cheesy grin :P:D )

This all probably wrong, but hopefuly its not to bad, Sorry to jack the thread by the way.

And here's my new PB, Crap Pics though.

29518084876.jpg

The guy moved when he took the pic, ah well.

Thumb just in the mouth, with fingers around the 'chin' to gills, is the best way, IMO.

Having your thumb in their mouths tends to calm them, IMO.