Chub cyfish bivvy

Polly

Anyone used or seen one?

Thinking about buying a new ONE man bivvy and heard good and bad reports.

Got a Shakespeare TWO man to flog first though, cost £80 and only used TWICE, it's a bit too big for what I do (one-nighters). Any sensible offers???

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

What about these:-

CHUB CYFISH

FOX FRONTIER OR FRONTIER CLASSIC

JRC STi

Looking for one-man version, possibly with winter overwrap that can be put up VERY quickly, otherwise I end up not putting it up and making do under a brolly for the night. 'Er @ 'ome get's it in the ear b'cos I'm a miserable git the next day when I get home. Rarely fish for more than one night but at 43 need to get comfy and have resonable quality kip.

Heard ther's a carp show on soon, where and when is it? will probably be loads on shoe there.

terryk:

terryk:

Heard ther's a carp show on soon, where and when is it? will probably be loads on shoe there.

Carp Society Winter Show, Sandown Park, 27 & 28 Nov 04. here
THANKS !!!

andyboy:

id say the sti because it aint over priced but you do get what you pay for and certian people are giving away a five season sleeping bag with it so you could get a lot for your money

sounds good, who????