Hook's For Tiger's

Please can someone tell me what would be the best hook to use with Tiger Nut's.

Because at the weekend i had a big drop back bite,

and no fish, I was using a standard boilie hook and fishing two tiger's on a D Rig set up Ohh and a mono hook link and 2oz lead.

And i think the hook was the problem.

PS The only Run All Night

Thank You BeltDrive

Hi beltdrive,

what hook are you using at the moment.It may not be at fault.What way are you hooking the tigernut?.I may be wrong but the best way to "ook em" is to thread them longways onto the hair.Also ,sharpness of the hook you were using,may come into the equasion.Just a thought mind!!!!! :cool:

Hi beltdrive

I've used Nash Fang's in various sizes and ESP hooks with great success out in France and never had a problem,My preferred way of mounting tigers is a tiger,cork ball,tiger on a hair coming direcly from the shanfk of the hook.

Best of luck matey.

Beltdrive,

When using tigers, kidney beans, peanuts, and other natural's, I find ESP Raptors and Gardner Talon Tip hooks to be among the best.

Cheers,

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!