Out of the closet

Leon Roskilly

Dont knock it Leon, I'm sure the bivvy boys will create a market for mullet boilies, bite alarms and 8lb test curve trotting rods.

Then theres mullet pods for at least six rods, and am sure they can come up with a 4oz bolt rig for fishing under your feet.

and last but not least.........we can start naming them, perhaps even tag'em for positive ID. :D

anyway, dont fret too much, by what Budgie's said, they'll all drown. :rolleyes:

Thinlips are imminent :-) Believe or not !!

BUDGIE:

Leon,I hope you are joking!

Nope :(

But they weren't there first thing this morning :)

But a small green dome had appeared on the end of Sun Pier by lunchtime today :(

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

BUDGIE:

My favourite was when I was digging some rag at low water (first thing in the morning)and a rather confused carper emerged from his bivvy and stood there wondering where all the water had gone! I kid you not!!   :D      :D  

Reminds me of where we use to launch our boat on the hard standing at Mersea Island.

Having unhitched our trailers, the cars would be temporarily parked in a line below the high water mark whilst we launched.

Seeing the line of parked cars and no double yellow lines, there would often be one or two others park alongside, then wander into the town, returning a few hours later to wonder why their car was full of water!!

TL - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust