Boilies for river carp

Howard 13

Hi Howard

If you were catching on the scopex why change ?

Baits like scopex and tuttis are well known for being quite instant where as the M8 might take a little while to establish with regular baiting but once they do get on it you should do ok.

Mainlines NRG is well worth a try as it is quite potent"beware of the dip" :D ,I think something with a stronger smell may work a little better in a river as the flavours etc are washed out quite quickly in the flowing water.

Cheers

Saul

Saul:

Hi Howard

If you were catching on the scopex why change ?

Good point - but I definately won't be using last years supply, as I've just had a bit of a sort out in the shed and the mice have turned them into mini boilies.

I think I will stick to scopex though.

HB.

nutrabaits trigga(ice version too) and dynamite halibut boilies,thats what i use,rareley stray good well made bait,personally i think some of what is sold is absolutley crap!or be diffrent go for maize and pellet like budgie said.if ther not educated go for free running legers with a bed of hemp and fish meat or corn over it or a blob of that new doppelganger hemp stuff,(kryston make it) leave the boilies till they wise up.pinapple is a good alternative to scopex.

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!