Groundbait offer

Royboy

Just received this from prebait.com. Thought it might be of interest to some of you?

Heres a sweet groundbait offer we have negotiated for all prebait.com members. Support the prebait.com development and get your new season groundbait here.

Select 24 1kg bags of Van den Eynde Groundbaits and have them delivered to you door by registered courier in 2 days for only £80 / €87.

Thats less than £3.34 / € 3.75 per kg to your door.

http://www.prebait.com/van_den_eynde_groundbait.php

Tight Lines

Team Prebait

Or you can buy a 25k sack of brown crumb for £15 quid and add flavourings (if required) yourself and to your own specifications.

...Andy...

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Or you can buy a 25k sack of brown crumb for £15 quid and add flavourings (if required) yourself and to your own specifications.

...Andy...

Where from Andy? Good timing, I need a load of brown crumb :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Try animal feed in the yellow pages. Blimey mate, I thought you'd be well onto these chaps by now. They sell hemps, fish pellets, dog biscuits, crumb, pulses, seeds and all kinds of additives like CSL for animals basically. Think fish farms, kennels, animal rescue, zoos, breeders....anywhere with loads of things needing fed. Well worth picking a supplies list. There's more stuff you can use than I can describe. Seek and ye shall find and I'd be baffled if your tackle shop wouldn't get you sacks of crumb for a teeny bit more, about £18.

....Andy.....

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...