Monster Mash

Elton

Went into my shed at the weekend to be met by the foulest smell I've encountered since...well, since my dog last entered the room, actually.

Eventually, I traced it to one of my coolbags containing bait and, upon inspection, noticed that a complete 5k bag of boilies had disintegrated into a pulp. The flavour - Monster Crab!

Now, these smell bad enough at the best of times, but to have them rotting away in a warm shed was not good. To make it worse, I had left two tubs of pop-ups and a bottle of spray in the bag and, being a tight so-and-so, I wasn't going to let them go to waste. I picked them out and washed them under the outside tap, almost throwing up in the process.

Why doesn't stuff like this ever happen to 'nice' smelling baits, such as Tutti Frutti?!!

And there was me thinking that the world of fishing with boilies was nice and clean and clinical...

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

These thing do happen.....i have a tub of maggotts approaching a month old and its warmed up a bit recently...not looking forward to opening that too soon :(:(

Anyway i have a plan...i've written pandoras box on the tub and do not open.....which by laws of human curiosity means one of my cousins will open it...!! :D:D

lets hope when they do i am not in the area !!

John "The Block" Westley