fishing licence

jnixon

i received my new rod licence last week but they have sent me 2.is that correct because a friend of mine only received 1.

they both have different ref numbers on them

Are you sure you didn't press refresh or back whilst you were buying them? This happened to my brother in law, he ended up PAYING for two! You may wanna check with your bank!

Rich

i received my new rod licence last week but they have sent me 2.is that correct because a friend of mine only received 1.

they both have different ref numbers on them

You've probably got mine!

I sent off for it about ten days ago and still haven't received it yet :(

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Jnixon,

Did they come in two separate envelopes?

If the bar codes & issue numbers are different I would assume they are separate licenses. The numbers would be the same if one were a duplicate you would expect. Check you have only paid for one if you used a card or bought on line.

The exact same thing happened to someone I know & they only paid for one with cash at the P.Office so it is obviously a mistake by the system. Does that mean you could fish more than 2 rods if the issue numbers are different?

Edited by Rich_