Wychwood Rogue Shelter

fruitloopy

Has anyone here got the instructions for a Wychwood Rogue Shelter that they could scan and email or attach please?

I bought it second hand and although I have managed to set it up I think I may be missing something on how to do it more easily. I am especially keen to learn how to leave the poles where they are for easy setup.

Thanks.

The poles should be colour coded the reds are the diagonals the blue ( the one with the pointed end ) goes down the middle & the yellow goes through the outer skin if they're not colour coded just put some tape on . You must put the yellow pole through the outer skin before you attach it to the inner otherwise you'll have a real struggle , its not the easiest bivvy in the world to put up by any means infact i wouldn't even try on my own & i dont bother just for overnighters its to much hassle , im after something a bit easier for short sessions but for longer sessions they are great ive been using mine now for about 4yrs & i love it you can easily get 2 beds & loads of gear in it & if your on your own you'll have loads of room . I can put mine up in about 10 mins you just need someone to hold the ends of the poles while you tension them you'll soon get used to it & once its up you wont swap it for anything , i,ll give you a tip , because they dont have a detachable groundsheet i use an old pair of curtains ( i call them my carpets ) my mates think its funny but after a long session its amazing how much crap u can just tip straight back outside then when you get home pop them in the wash next time you go fishing your bivvy smells brand new :)

The more i practice the luckier i get :)