Solar Globe Trotter help

streak

I am new to Carp angling. I have been told that the GT is the best to get.

Besides that basic unit, what other bits and pieces that dont come with the kit do I need to get?

How big is the whole bagged outfit (length, breadth and weight).

Which mail order company do you guys recommend for delivery to London?

Thanks.

streak:

Besides that basic unit, what other bits and pieces that dont come with the kit do I need to get?

Buzzbars? I'm not sure if the Buzzbars (the horizontal bars that you screw the bite alarms and butt-rests into.) come with the pod.

They also do stabilizer bars for the front Buzzbars to prevent them from drooping when using 3 or 4 rods with heavy reels. I'm not sure how relevant these are.

I've got a Stainless-steel SAS Transformer pod and it's really, really heavy, which is something else to cosider when walking miles to a swim.

Thanks Gaffer.

Simon, I have been to the web site but I do not see the information I require regarding suggested accessories, size and mail order stores.

I have emailed tackle directory, essex angling, tackle box, bivvy up and walkersoftrowell but no reply from any of them yet.