"Magic Moments" by Phil Smith & Stef Horak

Butt Banger

Magic Moments - Phil Smith and Stef Horak

Magic Moments is the eagerly anticipated new book from Phil Smith and Stef Horak.

With a whopping 52 chapters in all this book is truly a must for your book shelf. Phil's chapters resume from his previous book 'Rainbows End' and makes some very enjoyable reading indeed. More stories rather than 'how to do it' but along the way some very informative and eye opening reading.

Its not only UK waters, Phil takes you across Europe to Kazakhstan in search of some truly monstrous Catfish onto the Spain's mighty Ebro and then some Carping in Chantecoq.

Stef, well what can I say, he has me in stitches every time I see him as does his writing in this book.

Again, excellent content from Stef and his writings in the Barbel chapter are a must read along with Ian Welch's 'Kennet Barbel' contribution. Terry Lampard, Andy Brown and Gary Newman also have guest chapters in the book ranging from night fishing for Pike, Avon Roach, and monster Chub. Plenty of colour shots along with black and white.

A thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining book.

Warren Gaunt

Magic Moments by Phil Smith & Stef Horak - £21.99 Hardback

Available through Phil on 07980 394864 or from Avon Tackle, Ringwood, J&K Tackle, Bicester or myself via E-mail.