Fox Easy Dome

Neal

In the end I opted for thr Fox Easy Dome, reasons....cost and its easy to erect (oh suits you sir :D ) and has two skins. I also purchased the extra groundsheet. The groundsheet came in a carryall, together with a large mat about 1 -2 inches thick. I have no idea what this is for, is it for wiping your feet on the way in to the bivvie? Can anyone who has the above mentioned gear please enlighten me?

I havent had a chance to put the dome up yet, so it should be a good giggle on my behalf tomorrow when I try and put it up in front of gaffer and a few other lads :mad: And there is me out trying to impress <ever seen my casting ? :mad: ).

Anyway answers please if you know. Hopefully we will have a fish or two as well as the beer tomorrow night and I shall try and capture the session with a few pics! :D:D:D

I think they probably just had a few mats they wanted to get rid of. I've had an Evolution Brolly for two years, and I still haven't found out what the shorter of the two hooped rods are for. There's a clip on each end, but it's far to short to reach any two supporting rods.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

I am very impressed with the dome, it is sooooo easy to put up and peg down, I also got the heavy duty groundsheet with it an extra £26.00 but worth it. Collapsing the dome took a little longer and a little struggle ensued to get it all back in the bag but it went in at the end. Not much condensation, but the pegs are rubbish, I got some extra pegs, which screw into the ground. Marks out of ten would have to be a 9 :D

You could make it more fun for the other anglers on the bank and do not practice :D . Seriously it is very easy, just remember not to force the joints into place and hey presto!!

Neal:

You could make it more fun for the other anglers on the bank and do not practice    :D   . Seriously it is very easy, just remember not to force the joints into place and hey presto!!

Cheers mate!