Daiwa Infinity Bivvy

mpbdsnu

Hello chaps. I am thinking of buying the new Daiwa Infinity 2-man Bivvy, for the longer session. Does anyone have one of these bivvies, or know anything about it?

I have a friend who has one and I have looked at it myself and feel suitably impressed, but its always best to hear others' opinions, so.........?

Can anyone offer any views please?

Gaffer:

But it ain't got Fox printed on it!!   :D     :P     :D     :P     :D

A little diversification called for methinks! :D or I might develop a name for myself! But it will never be 'tackle-tart' my stuff's too filthy for that! :rolleyes:

Is that the only two man bivvy that they do ?

I did not realise that it was called infinty !

My cousin got one from Hinders at a nice price and it does everything asked of it.when pegged out it does not shift in the wind..Its solid.

It has a couple of velcro ties to hold the rod up straight for re-riggin and re-baiting.Which are very handy

A small hole for putting leads for receivers,also has vents on the side, two interior entrances one with a fly net.

gets 2 bedchairs in no problem with plenty of room.the design ,means it tapers at the rear of the bivvy and we have found this handy for getting into swims that are a bit tight and also good to store lots of stuff keeping it away from the corridor.

One more feature it has is some pockets to the left and right of the entrance.great if your a smoker or need somewhere easy to find the camera for that big catch ! :D:D

we have been well impressed with it and also great value.My cousin got a bargain at £115.

But we did go just after xmas and had driven from london to replace a bedchair that was an xmas present that was broken.

Don't know where you live but usually they have one set up in the store at Hinders.

John "The Block" Westley

John 'BLOCK':

One more feature it has is some pockets to the left and right of the entrance.great if your a smoker or need somewhere easy to find the camera for that big catch !

No good for you Mpbdsnu, you'd use neither! :D:P:D (ducks for cover!)

Gaffer:

Gaffer:

One more feature it has is some pockets to the left and right of the entrance.great if your a smoker or need somewhere easy to find the camera for that big catch !

No good for you Mpbdsnu, you'd use neither! :D:P:D (ducks for cover!)
No good ducking mate - bearing in mind my height anyway :D

John 'BLOCK':

mpbdsnu

weren't you at Wingham ?

We had our bivvy set up there at the very end of the coarse lake... you could have had good look at it then !!

shame

Yes I was there John - at the other end of the Course Lake LOL

Thanks for your answers. What you have described is the old version - although, actually there seems very little difference?? the new version is the 'Infinity' and it retails at £225 - which is the 'set' 'net' price given to the dealers!!

The only probable difference is the name: 'Infinity'!!!

[ 12 June 2002, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: mpbdsnu ]