Drummore,Mull of Galloway

Snatcher

Breaking news,Mariners Cafe ,Drummore now has the Wi-Fi facility installed.This is where I am reporting from,check out these photos.

2-82.jpg

1-101.jpg

Great news lads that means you can bring your laptop with you and send in live reports from Drummore if you are lucky enough to be fishing in "Gods Country".You just need to go into the cafe,buy a tea or whatever and get the code from Sandra or Shaun. Oh by the way when I am talking about Mariners Cafe Sandra/Shaun would appreciate it if there are a squad of you planning to decend on the cafe for breakfast it would be much appreciated if you could let them know in advance (Mariners No is 01776840550) It just means that anyone launching with Ian/Matty/Spike/Andy at 09.00 will not be late for their launch.

Still have not banged in a shore session during this stay yet but feel one is imminent!!! Tom (Toonfireman) has also belled me saying that we need to get some practice in for the Tagathon next month.Oh well if I must.

Luce Bay is still looking mint,check out this photo from last night.

1-102.jpg

That was last night,it is blowing a right hoolie in the bay at the moment and the forcast is pants for the next 48 hrs as well.As soon as the weather improves thats me out testing the water.

Starting to get used to this retirement thing now

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Brings back happy memories of enjoying the magnificent view from your verandah John. Shall be back to wet a line and have a beer with you this summer. :D

Safety habits last a lifetime.

Brings back happy memories of enjoying the magnificent view from your verandah John. Shall be back to wet a line and have a beer with you this summer. :D

Looking forward to seeing you again Tom :) Cheers John,its tough at times being a front line reporter but will stick with it.

This is your Mull of Galloway reporter/retiree signing off

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy