Cars for sale!!

I have two cars for sale. One is a 1996 Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD. 100000 miles on the clock. Tested till September? next year. White estate, tow bar, 5 door. Taxed till may this year. More or less unmarked paintwork. Any trial. Looking for around £1750 for it. Books at £2100 or so trade.

Rover 200VI, two door with all usual refinements!! Fast and quiet!! Has not got alloy wheels!!(which does lull the boy racers into a false sense of security!!) Which my wife loves. Has 135,000 on the clock. But runs as sweet as a nut. Previous owner paid £4500 for the car in May last year. I bought it from the auction and have run the car for several months with no faults apparent!!(ANY TRIAL)Colour is mat red, and has leather trim. Has radio CD fitted but only sold at asking price!! which is £2250. this is a Preg. car and is tested till november? next year.

Any details required please contact me at my e-mail address or ring 07960 960065.

PS!Late addittion K reg 4 door 416 rover in dark blue. Miles ?? Test new from january ring for more details. Same owner last 5 years and with history form servicing garage £600!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))