optix sunglasses

hi,

i am looking for an address or phone No for OPTIX sunglasses,i am looking to buy new one's and like optix as i have had a pair for the last 8 years.

thanks for looking

ken

Welcome to A/Net Top-Fitter!! But I am afraid to tell you I am the original Top-Fitter!! (S'pecially where kitchens are concerned!! (Anyone any idea how to remove a tongue from ones cheek?? mine is quite firmly stuck!!)

However I digress!! I thought that OPTIX were now part of Bushnell?? (Brill scopes) and found this http://www.h2optix.com/

This is where I think you will find that which you seek?!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

hi chris,

thanks for the reply ( i think you will find i am the top-fitter around the halifax area??????)how are the rods doing i will be around to borrow them!!!!!!.

do you see anything of steve from Ashford we must pay him a visit and go fishing on his lake.

thanks for the site i have had a look,the one you sent is from the U.S.A,i am trying to find somewere in the uk i can buy them.

thank's

ken

But you are never round the bloomin area!! You are always away in japan or italy!!

Sorry mate just trying to help!!

There is a place I heard about in London?? But it was our kid who was on about it, I'll ask him!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))