Business for sale!!

I am instructed by a VERY good friend of mine to offer for sale a very lucrative business which has a lot to do with Fishing tackle and the manufacture of!

The business in question is to do with the making of all things to do with aluminum, i.e. banksticks, poles etc. Plus rod rest heads and suchlike. The templates and such for the gear and the items produced were "Invented" by a Gent who sold his wares to all and sundry but Dinsmore and Steade-faste were numbered among them!

The equipment required to engineer the articles would be able to be housed in a small workshop (I did consider putting this to work in my cellar! My cellar is approx. 20ft x 20ft. The main tooling is a couple of small air operated machines and a rather large pre-war BSA single phase lathe! (The latter being used to produce the brass inserts for poles etc.) There is also a large amount of raw materials included in the asking price (Around £5,000's worth) and all the associated jigs etc. required to make just about every rod rest head imaginable!!

This isa once in a lifetime opportunity and is a sound investment.

For more details please in the first instance contact me and I will put you in touch with the owner and seller of the business.

Thank you!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))