Fly fishing tackle

singy

Selling for a mate, prices sound a little high to me, but he will listen to offers, I can but try

Greys Rods!!

9ft6 Platinum X AFTM #7 fly rod. With protective rod tube. Hardly used. £185. (shop price: £240)

8ft3 Missionary AFTM #4/5 5pce travel fly rod with protective tube. Never used, factory condition. £140. (shop price £185.)

Bargain Reels!!

Airflo T6 Aluminium barstock fly reel with backing. 3inch diameter for AFTM #4 line. £65. (shop price £100).

Greys GRX reels, 2x5/6, 1x7/8, all with spare 2 spools for each. £30 ea, £85 for all 3. (shop price £50 ea.)

Offers considered on all.

[ 27. September 2004, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: singy ]

Paul Singleton

I would be interested in the Missionary Paul, but not at that price. However you look at it it is second hand. Plus the lifetime guarantee is to the original owner, not the subsequant owner, and that must reflect in the shop price. Can you ask your mate to reconsider his price please.