Stoney and Friends Charity Pike Fish-in - 29/2/04 - Wraysbury One & Two

Chris63

The annual Stoney and Friends Pike Fish-in in aid of Macmillan Cancer Relief with be held at Wraysbury One & Two on 29th February 2004 (thanks again to the kind generosity of RMC)

Application forms are available at here

Last year just over 100 anglers attended (many who caught some nice fish) and ideally we would like to increase that number to 150+ this year (and the waters still won't be crowded), so please tell as many anglers as you can about the event.

There will be the usual raffle on the day, and the "Happy Chippy" will be in attendance with his vast array of hot and tasty meals

For anyone travelling a long way for the event (or those that can't get up early in the morning! or who just like socials), there will be a social in the Wraybury One Car Park on the Saturday evening where you can bivvy up if so desired. For further information, contact either Allan Stone or myself.

I hope to see loads of you there.

Chris

Press and Sponsorship Officer

Stoney and Friends

Cemex River Arun Head Bailiff

Little Bruv and Me might fancy a dabble, not sure what we're up to that weekend. Are ther any double pegs on the lakes? we like to fish together and sit and chat all day!!!!!

Excuse ignorance but how far from Cambridge is Wraysbury? and what route would I take?

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

• 1 month later...

Polly

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. Loads of double pegs on both lakes.

Cambridge to Wraysbury would take about 1hr - 2 at the outside. Basically, head dowm M11 and turn right when you hit the M25. wraysbury junction is the one after Heathrow.

Chris

Stoney and Friends

Over 100 tickets have now been sold, but we still have space for more people. If you have left it to the last moment, email Stoney today, as it's not too late to enrol.

It looks like a few mad people are turning up Saturday night to bivvy up in the car park for a social. all are welcome to do this, but please let us know in advance if you intend to do this.

Whilst it looks like it's going to be COLD, the saturday social is always great fun (unless you are the "cheerful chippie" :D:D )

I hope a few more of you sign up in the next day or two, as if we could get the numbers to nearer 150 it would be brilliant.

See you all next weekend.

Chris

Stoney and Friends