Abu 7500c3 CT - £70

Glasgowdan

HI all,

I am selling this abu as I do not need it any more. It is the blue open cage designed for casting distance in rough sea fishing conditions, or boat use. It has a few cosmetic scratches but works perfectly, spool runs perfectly and bearings are slick.

photobucket.com/albums/v242/glasgow...rent=7500ct.jpg

I will be putting it on ebay in a few days time if there is no interest on here

£70 posted to mainland uk

Glasgowdan, you can't post a photobucket address that way. I would need your password to get into your account. Post the same address with in back. No spaces. That should sort it.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

I've a friend who was looking for one of these reels. I'll try to get hold of him this evening.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Sorry, this wasn't the model he was after. He wants a 6500 size.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I have a couple of 6500 C3 CT MAG ELITE's for sale - literally as new with Line @ £68.00ea - PERFECT REELS - NOT used MORE than 3 times each by man with no apitude for a CT!!!!

Genuine SALE

Clive

PS no BOXES THOUGH......

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!