Replacement Tip section for K2 Titanium 15ft rod

G.C

Hi All,

I'm in shock as I just lost the top section of my Shakespeare K2 Extreme Titanium 15ft rod. This is only the second time I took this rod out, and had to save for 6 months to afford it; so I am rather upset. I was fishing on South Parade pier on Saturday, pull the rod out of the bag to set up and the tip section fell thru the pier. I tried to fish it out; a decent gentleman also tried to fish it out for me, unfortunately to no avail. In the end it just went under, lost for ever :huh: I have phoned a few tackles shop for a replacement, but this is proving to be very expensive, being quoted £75 & £83.

Could any one out there please help? If you know a place where I can get this section cheaper, or someone selling an old K2 titanium 15ft rod, please let me know.

Appreciate all the help I can

Thanking you

GC

Hi All,

I'm in shock as I just lost the top section of my Shakespeare K2 Extreme Titanium 15ft rod. This is only the second time I took this rod out, and had to save for 6 months to afford it; so I am rather upset. I was fishing on South Parade pier on Saturday, pull the rod out of the bag to set up and the tip section fell thru the pier. I tried to fish it out; a decent gentleman also tried to fish it out for me, unfortunately to no avail. In the end it just went under, lost for ever :huh: I have phoned a few tackles shop for a replacement, but this is proving to be very expensive, being quoted £75 & £83.

Could any one out there please help? If you know a place where I can get this section cheaper, or someone selling an old K2 titanium 15ft rod, please let me know.

Appreciate all the help I can

Thanking you

GC

:o Try Shakespeare direct or ask a friendly diver to have a look for you, it may well be lying on the bottom where it slipped through. :o

:o Try Shakespeare direct or ask a friendly diver to have a look for you, it may well be lying on the bottom where it slipped through. :o

Norm,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately Shakespeare quoted me £141, which is rather disappointing, just like you, I thought it would be cheaper from them. My only hope is a friendly diver as you suggested, but I don't know anybody as I am from Twichenham in the London area. Do you know anyone? I am willing offer a little reward if someone miraculously fish it out for me. The exact spot where it fell on the South Parade pier is the top left corner of the pier, the corner section by the hole with a broken handrail (NOT the section facing the open sea). It went in circle between the square concrete work before it disappereared as the sea was coming in fast. I hope a diver or somebody who knows one sees this and possible give it a go.

However I must stress that NO ONE SHOULD PUT HIS/HER LIFE IN PERIL FOR THE SAKE OF A ROD.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

GC