All together now.... Awwwwwwwww

tuggs

LOL at Chesters - if I used spurs on one of my horses i'd probably end up on the bonnet of your car! haha. Cyclists were very scary sometimes, they tend to be silent until they're right next to you - might be that that scares them or the lycra haha. Wouldn't fancy that girls chances if she fell off wearing just that, very silly thing to do! You don't have to toot when you're behind them, thats probably why they're skittish. Most riders if they're riding correctly on the roads should be looking behind themselves anyway. I'm just imagining the look of shock if I ended up on the bonnet Chesters car because I used my spurs, very funny! Okay, enough of the insane laughter, better do some work now! lol

heellooo everybody yes mum it is cute, dont like your new avatar :P im back lol i have internet access at the libarary which is handaly situated next to my school which is only a couple of minutes walk but in my case it takes me longer as i am in cruthces as i have broken my anckle :(:rolleyes:

kaz xxx

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~