tent

a make? probably not a bargain though

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

a gelert?

http://www.gelert.com/News.aspx?article=76

might be worth highlighting which one incase someones interested but tents always drop to half price in the season they'r released and even less in sales i'm afraid.

its nice to see cotton is coming back in but i think the makers are hoping campers new to it wont know how to look after it and it rots the first time its put away ;)

mildew is the enemy of canvas

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 3 weeks later...
a make? probably not a bargain though

i bought the tent of a mate u av to trust people we all dont rip people ooff i left a number dont be afraid t use it i can talk better on fone an answer questions thanks

never trust a gizzmo----stamp on em

a gelert?

http://www.gelert.com/News.aspx?article=76

might be worth highlighting which one incase someones interested but tents always drop to half price in the season they'r released and even less in sales i'm afraid.

its nice to see cotton is coming back in but i think the makers are hoping campers new to it wont know how to look after it and it rots the first time its put away ;)

mildew is the enemy of canvas

i understand wot u say i seen it up its great no thing wrong at all so dont look on the dark side cant type all night if int fone me but cit is a bargain

i understand wot u say i seen it up its great no thing wrong at all so dont look on the dark side cant type all night if int fone me but cit is a bargain

i predict your lack of detail and aversion to typing not to mention content of what you do will see your tent stay wherever it is.

you dont seem to understand several things

what it cost new is irrelevant its how much its worth now! dont confuse its initial price with quality only a fool believe them only a real fool pays it

it has a name if you cant be bothered finding out which one then a prospective buyer wont bother (its called buying a pig in a poke)

"bargain" is in your mind ,as i said most tents will drop by half in the same season they are sold then drop again in the sales at the end of the season so a buyer can get a brand new tent for less than your selling an unnamed ,unseen condition unknown one that's had at least two owners

put the thing up and take a photo of it and you may get some interest if not take it to the dump where probably it deserves to be unless its canvas as you say but not knowing which version nor seeing it up how does the buyer know its been looked after ,you cannot treat canvas like nylon.a damp canvas tent will rot away in weeks and i mean damp not wet!.

if its a gelert its far from "i am told its the best but wot do i know " but no doubt dropping the price to a reasonable £20 odd quid you may get more responses i'm afraid its not worth much more.

you probably have a couple of weeks to sell it to a newbie camper for the summer hols so my best advice would be to take some photo's (get on your "fone" to your M8 to see if he knows what it is) and list "its many costly extras" but unless its a 3 way fridge "costly" now isn't as costly as it was new.

good luck but i kinda think your going to be disappointed.

i doubt any camper will consider buying something third (at least) hand unless he can see it erected but theres always the odd fool about i expect but then theres always ebay but even then you will have to put an effort in who the hell would buy anything based on a phone call?

if its description is

"i understand wot u say i seen it up its great no thing wrong at all so dont look on the dark side cant type all night if int fone me but cit is a bargain" you will struggle M8

Edited by chesters1

i predict your lack of detail and aversion to typing not to mention content of what you do will see your tent stay wherever it is.

you dont seem to understand several things

what it cost new is irrelevant its how much its worth now! dont confuse its initial price with quality only a fool believe them only a real fool pays it

it has a name if you cant be bothered finding out which one then a prospective buyer wont bother (its called buying a pig in a poke)

"bargain" is in your mind ,as i said most tents will drop by half in the same season they are sold then drop again in the sales at the end of the season so a buyer can get a brand new tent for less than your selling an unnamed ,unseen condition unknown one that's had at least two owners

put the thing up and take a photo of it and you may get some interest if not take it to the dump where probably it deserves to be unless its canvas as you say but not knowing which version nor seeing it up how does the buyer know its been looked after ,you cannot treat canvas like nylon.a damp canvas tent will rot away in weeks and i mean damp not wet!.

if its a gelert its far from "i am told its the best but wot do i know " but no doubt dropping the price to a reasonable £20 odd quid you may get more responses i'm afraid its not worth much more.

you probably have a couple of weeks to sell it to a newbie camper for the summer hols so my best advice would be to take some photo's (get on your "fone" to your M8 to see if he knows what it is) and list "its many costly extras" but unless its a 3 way fridge "costly" now isn't as costly as it was new.

good luck but i kinda think your going to be disappointed.

i doubt any camper will consider buying something third (at least) hand unless he can see it erected but theres always the odd fool about i expect but then theres always ebay but even then you will have to put an effort in who the hell would buy anything based on a phone call?

if its description is

"i understand wot u say i seen it up its great no thing wrong at all so dont look on the dark side cant type all night if int fone me but cit is a bargain" you will struggle M8

if nobody trusts honest people anymore i try to give a bargain sod em i will keep it till a later date there loss not mine

you maybe the most honest person on earth but so far your not telling anyone what your selling ,i give up :rolleyes:

probably some billy no mates that needs a chat on the phone with strangers

Edited by chesters1