Fear of Flying

Newt

lol @ Alan :D

Should be ok, but ye, its heights and the landing, but the journey is only about an hour I think it is, so its not although I'll be in the sky for too long.

Don't you just love blonde jokes? :D

Two blondes were flying to Miami from Cleveland. Fifteen minutes into the flight, the captain announced "One of the engines has failed and the flight will be an hour longer. But don't worry we have three engines left".

Thirty minutes later, the captain announced "One more engine has failed and the flight will be two hours longer. But don't worry we have two engines left".

An hour later the capain announced "One more engine has failed and the flight will be three hours longer. But don't worry we have one engine left".

One blonde looked at the other the other blonde and said "If we lose one more engine, we'll be up here all day" :D lol

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

:D Nice one Emz........

Paul

quote:

its not the flying you need to be nervous of emz!......its the falling! where ya goin?

Sorry captain cojones, it's not the fall that that kills you - it's that sudden stop that does for you!! :):)

If it was easy it would be called catching.

True story...

My boss visited friends up in Scotland or on a Scottish Island somewhere (I can't remember) and the runway was on the beach, when the tide was out.

Anyway, on the return flight they were all aboard waiting for the pilot and commenting that the take-off was a bit late.

After 10 minutes of waiting on the sand a guy sat at the back of the aircraft folded up his newspaper, walked towards the cabin and said, "Sod this, I ain't waiting any longer, the tide will be in soon. I'm gonna fly this thing myself!".

The guy shut himself in the cabin, started the engines and to the dismay of the passengers, took off!

Once airborne the pilot appologised for his sense of humour and hoped everyone a good flight. Apparently this particular pilot does this quite often!