Jack Brennan

Bren

To all the friends of Jack Brennan. Sadly Jack passed away on 31/7/09 in York.

There is a service aboard the Esk Belle in Whitby on 14/8/09 at 11am sailing out to sea at 11.30am, followed by a scattering of his ashes.

All friends are welcome. Family flowers only however donations are welcome for the Coronary Care Unit at York District Hospital who cared for Jack in his final days.

To all the friends of Jack Brennan. Sadly Jack passed away on 31/7/09 in York.

There is a service aboard the Esk Belle in Whitby on 14/8/09 at 11am sailing out to sea at 11.30am, followed by a scattering of his ashes.

All friends are welcome. Family flowers only however donations are welcome for the Coronary Care Unit at York District Hospital who cared for Jack in his final days.

It is with great saddness the Angling fraternatty learns of the passing of a great skipper ad friend Jack Brennan.

A man who has played a role in Whitby sea Angling for many years with a wide and diverce fishind back ground covering many Continent's.

RIP Jack.

Charles & Mary.

May I add my own Sympathies to the ones above please. I do remember the name and know we have spent time out with Mr Brennan. and anyway it is always sad to hear of such a persons demise!

My Heartfelt sympathies to all his family.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Guest challenge

Thank you andrew. Jack was (among many other things) a chief fishery officer for the NESFC in the early seventies. I have informed my employers of this very sad loss.

Again sad news to all who knew and benefited from jack’s (like his son john’s) great expertise that they contributed to sea fisheries throughout the world.

Regards,

Ive known Jack & John Brennan for quite a few years now and have fished with them on both boats Achates and Mermaid.

Along with many of my fishing pals from South and West yorkshire and other far flung places we will miss them both.

We all learnt alot from them both,had many good days and forged a good friendship with them both.

Our sincere sympathies go out to Mary,Andrew and all the family.

Great times,great memories,great men.