manor farm Nr Biggleswade

Danez

Just a quickie. Went to Manor farm near biggleswade yesterday for couple of hours, was fishing floating crust on the carp lake. Missed a couple of good fish, but eventually got stuck into a nice 23 and a half pound leather carp and landed it on light tackle, i was using 8lb maxima it was exact colour of the water i was fishing, size 12 barbless hook.

Twice i had nice fish just coming up to my crust and gently just rolling over on top of it then slowly swimming off, not in panic as they sometimes do.

Just a quickie. Went to Manor farm near biggleswade yesterday for couple of hours, was fishing floating crust on the carp lake. Missed a couple of good fish, but eventually got stuck into a nice 23 and a half pound leather carp and landed it on light tackle, i was using 8lb maxima it was exact colour of the water i was fishing, size 12 barbless hook.

Twice i had nice fish just coming up to my crust and gently just rolling over on top of it then slowly swimming off, not in panic as they sometimes do.

I have seen Manor Farm on our Clubs (Verulum AC) Web Site, we get £1 off tickets at Manor Farm, I have often wondered what its like.

What is the Tench and Crucian fishing like there and can you night fish?

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

I have seen Manor Farm on our Clubs (Verulum AC) Web Site, we get £1 off tickets at Manor Farm, I have often wondered what its like.

What is the Tench and Crucian fishing like there and can you night fish?

Hi there Boldbear, cant help you with the tench and crusians matey but i know on becks lake a fortnight ago a 13lb Bream came out.

Take a look at the site below.

http://www.manorfarmfishing.co.uk/index.html