As a Chelsea fan................

Colin Payne

It's as close as you'll get

Paul

Not from me Colin. Come on the Foxes - that is unless Bertie Bassett gets the job again in which case I would have to seriously consider supporting someone else rather than suffer another period of rampant mediocrity.

Paul

I have been a fan for many years and mainly went to games in the 70s (Osgood, Hutchingson etc). I haven't really considered myself a supporter ie someone who puts money behind the turnstile but tonite I pushed the boat out and went to see the Blues beat the Hammers in the "league cup". Great game, but spoilt by first a bottle (plastic I think) thrown at I think Joe Cole. He just picked it up and pretended to drink from it. Nice touch! Then when Chelski got a penalty Kezman was hit by a coin. All at the West Ham end. As we left we could see a ruck going on there as well which in the news has been reported as 11 arrests. So this what I've been missing all these years oh and we narrowly missed a full scale punch up outside too!

When I was a nipper and stood in the Shed end it was a laugh in our Doc Martins to watch all the rucks going on (never got involved) but now with so many kids and families going it really p***ed me off!

So in conclusion I think I will continue putting my money behind Woking FCs turnstile and stand with approx. 1500 others whos' worst vice is to swear a little....well a lot when they play crap!

As for Chelsea, well I'll always be a fan(born in Battersea...also known as South Chelsea) but I don't think 40 quid+ is good value when you risk a kicking!

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

Paul_D:

It's as close as you'll get    

Errrm......I've got some humble pie here if you want!!

Thanks Portsmouth and Southampton!!

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

quote:

Errrm......I've got some humble pie here if you want!!

Eaten, and it nearly choked me! :D

Paul