Amazing Wet Weekend

Andy Macfarlane

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naughty pike fishing in the summer...

If we (who fish deep glacial waters in the north) didn't pike fish in summer then we would hardly catch at all.

Thanks for the pics Andy, v good.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

I caught 1 less than you lot for ya 6 rods to my 1 :)

One of the other boats caught at least 3 so all in lures well outfished baits again :)

/me goes of to chuckle once again

You caught how many??

We didn't have 6 rods. We had 5.

Considering you can only fish one rod at at a time unless you're trolling, it's hardly surprising you only only fished one rod, unless you have an extra set of arms we don't know about.

You had a boat, which you had to pay for, a GPS unit, a fish-finder, a map of the water, a depth chart, an engine and 4 miles of water to cover.

We were static all day and you still caught less than we did. I think I'd rather sit on my behind and catch doubles than throw lures about all day for less fish but each to their own. You're a glutton for punishment. I'll grant you that.

I still also remember you catching 3 X 20s on deadbaits in one session. The same day I had 2 x 20s, including a 25. Done that on lures have you? Keep trying. It could happen yet.

I reckon 13-14 fish and load of missed runs and lost fish is hardly struggling to keep up. All mine were caught on rotten, refrozen baits too. What were yours caught on? Mantas no doubt?.....lol

How about we put this theory of yours to the test then, before it gets too cold for lures.

I'm game.

....andy....(Lures outfish deads....lol)

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...