Korum feeders

wellyphant

I don't know if anyone else has tried these feeders but i bought a couple yesterday,it's the top 2 on the following page http://www.korum.co.uk/feeders.php. The plastic is very brittle and splits very easily,they only lasted a couple of casts,not very good for the price IMO.

I can't afford Korum feeders. I use Drennan....lol

...andy...

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I always use the Fox flat bed method feeders and they've been no trouble at all.

Edit: Sorry, we're not talking about method feeders, are we?

Edited by DavyR

I always use the Fox flat bed method feeders and they've been no trouble at all.

Edit: Sorry, we're not talking about method feeders, are we?

No, I was meaning their Block end feeders.

My grumble about the their method feeders would be that rubber tube bit at the top your line go's through that perishes if you manage to keep one more than one season.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

My grumble about the their method feeders would be that rubber tube bit at the top your line go's through that perishes if you manage to keep one more than one season.

I wonder if oily fishmeal groundbaits perish rubber faster than would normally happen?

I don't know if anyone else has tried these feeders but i bought a couple yesterday,it's the top 2 on the following page http://www.korum.co.uk/feeders.php. The plastic is very brittle and splits very easily,they only lasted a couple of casts,not very good for the price IMO.

Like some other posters, I find Korum overrated and expensive. I have used their block end and method feeders and have only found the latter useful. Drennan block end feeders never let me down...It does make you wonder how these things get on the shelves?

"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it."