Ebay - mp3 players

Guest jay_con

Guest jay_con

Why are the mp3 players so cheap on ebay? Has anybody bought one of these? Are they as crap as the

price suggests.

summer they are cheap to buy on there but have you looked at the p+p they all come shipped from china or asia somewhere and you pay through the nose for them. you can buy them really cheap over here any way from argos .dixons foer about £25 -£40 and in all honesty there not that great i have a i-pod and never use it

i would say that for 30 or 40 quid they're ok, probably dificult to use (by which i mean the menu systems etc won't be as user friendly as a more expensive, better designed model) and the sound quality won't be as good as it could be.

i bought a 512mb creative labs muvo for my girlfriend at christmas and she loves it. it was about £85 and is dead easy to use, the batteries last a reaonable time and the sound quality is good enough, not amazing, but good enough! prices have come down quite a lot, i saw creative players at dixons or pc world for £40 in this weeks papers.