fishing in cumbria (help)

big adam

have a bit of a dilema dont know where to go have tried whitehaven the past year and want to try somewhere else

dont know were to go any help please

i dont know whether drigg or behind sellafield is catching anything lately?

cheers for any ideas :D

have a bit of a dilema dont know where to go have tried whitehaven the past year and want to try somewhere else

dont know were to go any help please

i dont know whether drigg or behind sellafield is catching anything lately?

cheers for any ideas :D

Hi Adam

Have you tried any of the beaches ??? around whitehaven, south shore, on the south side of tom herds rock, possibly St Bees head, south heads or north heads on a low tide.

what about black bank at workington, or Allonby on a low tide for plaice /flounders

on the south side there is Seamill on a low or a high, which shoudl produce plaice flounder, Bass, or Cod

Coulderton is fishing with Bass and Cod, on a low tide, so is netherton on a low or high.

sellafield on low water, anywhere from the bailey bridge "pipeline north"

Drigg scar at low water for Bass / plaice /thornback

But dont give up on whitehaven as the plaice should be moving in there shortly, we have had some good catched on the boat just off whitehaven therefore they are there.

also the Mackrel is in as we have had a few dozen from south of the heads close in therefore its only a matter of days before they hit whitehaven.

persivere my friend