Greetings from 'up North'!

Zygote

Hello all,

I discovered this site after reading some of Steve Burke's excellent articles on perch fishing. I fish solely for catfish, but will be targeting big perch this Autumn/Winter too. I yearn for a big stripey!

Does anybody know if Steve did any more articles? I have the first three, and in one of them he mentions discussing lure fishing in later articles, but I can't find them on-line.

Regards,

Damon.

Hi Damon,

Welcome to Anglers' Net :)

Steve's a member of the forums, so you'll find plenty of perch fishing information from him in the coarse section.

He hasn't submitted any articles for a while, as his life has been so frantic and looks set to be for at least a few months more, but I'm sure we'll see more from him in the future.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Welcome to Angler's Net from me as well.

Feel free to post asking for information about lure fishing for perch or in general. Steve is certainly our resident expert on big perch but a number of other members know a good bit about lure fishing in general and about which lures & presentations appeal to different species including perch.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 3 weeks later...