Hello

Pajo

Just a quick hello to everyone as I have just joined the forum. I'm from the Midlands and and fish locally when i can. Started fishing again in the last few months and its the first time since '91 so i'm slowly getting to grips with things again. I'm sure i'll be on here with plenty of questions to help me improve my very basic knowledge and fishing technics.

Mainly a coarse float fisherman (rod) but I am slowly getting to grips with polefishing and im experimenting with ledgering but not really sure what i'm doing. Currently fishing a few small local ponds and also have Kidsgrove anglers licence and have also fished at morton fisheries a few times on both peck pool and cottage pool (although with little success, 1 carp in 3 visits).

If anyone wants to offer advice with Tackle, techniques or fishing locations to try then please feel free, or just say hi. :)

Welcome to Angler's Net Pajo.

If you post a question in the Coarse section asking for advice on pretty much any angling topic, you'll get good answers.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President