Any HGV Drivers

Andy_1984

You could try this Andy,

http://www.armyjobs.mod.uk/Pages/HomePage.aspx

your still just young enough. You could get your HGV and a whole lot of associated qualifications. You might get to fish some interesting places too.

that i dunno about, i couldnt handle having to get my hair cut :unsure:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Hi Andy i drive HGVs the general rule is that now you must go through class 2 first then class 1

a 7.5 tonne truck is just a box van or small flatbed etc HGV start above that weight your best bet is ask the local job centre for info on training also after 2014 you will be required to sit a cpc test/training that's 35 hours of Eco driving BS etc ,if you have certain health problems then it probably be a lot harder for you ,

IE diabetes type 1 not allowed by law to drive much more than a car.

it ain't all that glamorous either the average rate of pay is between £8.50 up-to £14.00 Per hour depending on experience and whether or not you have a ADR licence (hazardous Goods) cost up-to £2000 depending on categories gained ,

the best rates are paid for European driving with night out bonuses up to £45 per night if you sleep in the truck ,

if you do pass your tests then i would get experience through agencies(18 Months) before looking for full-time employment .good luck mate

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

LOL Yes.

The Tigris and the Euphrates, not to mention the Morghab River, Amu Darya, and the Helmand.

All the more exciting, the local pond or beck would never be the same again. You havn't fished until you have used a 9mm pistol as a 'landing net'. ;)

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"