Korum Allrounder rod holdall

Enter Sandman

I thought this would be useful to know about.

Having returned to the fishing scene after 3 year break and starting again with new gear i found myself with a dillema

I purchased a 3 piece match rod for my float work and then a 2 piece 12ft Korum quiver tip for feeder and light to medium carping.

Now here lies the problem which the Korum has solved, i wanted a rod holdall that was not the typical carping holdall with made up rod intentions.

I wanted a traditional holdall that would cater for short and long rods i.e at least 1.9m long

Most i found were too bulky or too short or the carp holdalls that had huge reel puches and resembled a pair of German military trousers !

I had seen the Korum Allrounder holdall in the Korum book and on the web but no mention of its length ( crazy why or why doesnt it tell you that its 1.9m long )

Anyway i ordered one and its superb and solves my multi purpose needs

Hi quality construction, will take two 2.5" dia rod tubes and three rods on the other side with a protective flap to keep them from getting scratched etc.

There is also an internal quiver tip pocket , an external bank stick pocket and a large brolley pocket.

The handle is perfectly positioned and balanced ( many holdalls are not ) and there is the extra shoulder strap.

Reinforced holdall bottom is also a good feature.

I am very delighted and thank goodness Korum thought this one through.

Incidently i did see the Preston, Shimano etc pole holdalls ( some rigid ) and they were very bulky and not as practical for the 5 rod max pleasure angler ( bag max )

Hope this helps others if considering, supplied online from the excellent Quaker Fishing (Codfather ) as stocks are hard to find at the moment.

Tight Lines

Edited by Enter Sandman

Brilliant thank you Sandman.

I had exactly the same problem a couple of years back, trying to find a traditional holdall that would take 12' two section rods. At the time I could only find quivers or full on carpie pouched holdalls so ended up buying the Korum two rod holdall for made up rods. It's ok (a bit heavy and not very waterproof) but not really what I wanted.

How long is the quiver tip pocket? The QT sections on my Avon rod are 25 inches, it'd be great if they fitted.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Brilliant thank you Sandman.

I had exactly the same problem a couple of years back, trying to find a traditional holdall that would take 12' two section rods. At the time I could only find quivers or full on carpie pouched holdalls so ended up buying the Korum two rod holdall for made up rods. It's ok (a bit heavy and not very waterproof) but not really what I wanted.

How long is the quiver tip pocket? The QT sections on my Avon rod are 25 inches, it'd be great if they fitted.

I will measure the quiver pocket but it must be getting on for 25" long