Where are you?

JollyJay14

Well, Plaice rigs baited with mussels on one rod, mackerel type lures on the other. Iv'e got quite a few different types. Might try some predator mackerel strips too. In the high Summer, Iv'e loads of Bass lures to try.

Keep an eye on Metcheck for Folkestone. If the wind is from the East, I suggest we don't waste our time fishing, and just go for a nice paddle from Sandgate to Folkestone to recce the Leas travelling light, ie. 20 mars bars and a drink! :rolleyes:

Edited by maidstonemike

Friday is looking just perfect, Saturday 10mph max NW, offshore, Sunday 5mph NW but cloudier.

I can do any of those. How about you? Not many fish about, might be worth just drifting around for mackerel, or just a paddle up the coast to have a look at the Leas.

Edited by maidstonemike

Weathr looking very drab for Sunday, 12C with a 12 to 15 mph Northerly, and heavy cloud. Saturday I'm now having to go to an art exhibition as a relative is displaying his art there.

I'll give it a miss, as there's no fish around much, and it won't be very nice for a trip up the coast.

See what next week brings.