Off Walney Island,Barrow Oct 17th

rushy

Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab,Dogfish,Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab, Dab, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab, Dab, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, whiting, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab, Dab, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab, Dab, Dab, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab, Dab, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dab, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish, Dogfish,............. banghead.gif

Oh....and a stray mackerel......

Some pics of the day....

Paul (MrBay) was out with TerryG aboard

PICT0205.jpg

PICT0207.jpg

We all know what a dab looks like...one of many and not very big..

PICT0211.jpg

One of the marks we tried off Walney, to the left was a beach which looked busy with anglers....

PICT0215.jpg

We tried all the way up Walney, including a few marks from people 'in the know',even into the Duddon estuary but mr cod wasn't playing out.....

A late big mackerel for Paul 1.5lb

PICT0218.jpg

He always anchors this close!!

PICT0220.jpg

Look closer...lazy bugger!!

PICT0221.jpg

PICT0222.jpg

This is the only picture of a dogfish I'm gonna post..... thumbdown.gif

PICT0223.jpg

A bad end to the day for Paul unfortunately......

PICT0228.jpg

PICT0231.jpg

PICT0232.jpg

Moments like this is when being in a club comes into its own, people scurrying around getting tools and helping out getting the trailer usable again....brilliant!

A big thanks to Colin (and Roger!) for helping.... and a big thanks to Ross for the retrieve

All those Dogfish, fantastic, when I lived on Walney all I could catch was Plaice and Bass! :)

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"