A BIG THANK YOU!!!

Polly

Received a plastic push-fit buckle for my JRC rucksack in this mornings post. The only reason I know this is because I'm off work sick and when I finally ventured downstairs to let the pup out in the garden (he'd been whimpering for ages but then again I am a man and I was convinced this cold was gonna kill me!!!) I found just a few very small damp fragments of an envelope piled neatly on his blanket, the plastic buckle layed by their side. There were 4 other letters still on the doormat completely untouched, typical. I can't repeat the names I called the pup but the air was a bit blue.

Could not make out any of the writng on the few bits of paper he'd decided not to consume so I know not from where it came. A VERY BIG thank you to who ever it was, please make yourself known so I can thank you properly.

Anyway must go now the pup needs baisting and the yorkie puds need to go in the oven.

Thanks Again, made an ill man happy!!!!

Cheers - Phil

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.