Broadlands

lopex

I live In Salisbury and have fished to death the longleat and shearwater lakes. I know the fish by name.

I used to fish bury hill down in Dorking when I lived in London and want to fish another quality venue near by that allows day ticket night fishing.

The Broadlands lakes sounds good but the M27 is putting me off.

Is it worth fishing when you can hear the traffic from a major motorway 24/7??

Any other good day ticket (night session) venues in the south you can recommend?? Would be after 30+ fish and would be happy to pay top dollar.

Cheers

• 2 months later...
I live In Salisbury and have fished to death the longleat and shearwater lakes. I know the fish by name.

I used to fish bury hill down in Dorking when I lived in London and want to fish another quality venue near by that allows day ticket night fishing.

The Broadlands lakes sounds good but the M27 is putting me off.

Is it worth fishing when you can hear the traffic from a major motorway 24/7??

Any other good day ticket (night session) venues in the south you can recommend?? Would be after 30+ fish and would be happy to pay top dollar.

Cheers

went to walden farm at west grinstead do night fish look i paid £22 from sat morning till sunday night but need to book have got 3-4 lake bishop lake i good for hard fighting fish check out www.go-fish.co.uk

i have heard that boadlands have had problems with fish kill

hope this is a help

I know that it isn't day ticket but have you thought about joining Ringwood and District - www.ringwoodfishing.co.uk

They have some excellent waters and any coarse angler would find something to suit their requirements.

Pete

Edited by Pete Elleray

• 2 weeks later...

Is there REALLY a motorway so close??? Honestly you will NOT notice it and if anything it will only be better since I last fished there back in the early nineties!! The bailiff there Mark was a VERY determined person!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))