Pop-Up life?

Rigg'd

Just a quick one, found a tub of mainline pineapple pop-ups they're about a year old or so <_< but they still smell deliciously fruity?

can i use them; it saves me forking out another 6 quid :P

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

Just a quick one, found a tub of mainline pineapple pop-ups they're about a year old or so <_< but they still smell deliciously fruity?

can i use them; it saves me forking out another 6 quid :P

I'm no expert by any stretch of imagination ;) but if they smell and lstill pop up how much different could a new tub be, i would certainly not be chucking them.

I'm no expert by any stretch of imagination ;) but if they smell and lstill pop up how much different could a new tub be, i would certainly not be chucking them.

Thats what im thinking, because there are 40 odd in there!

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

Yep agree with that. Don't forget these things sit on shop shelves for ages (years) so you never know how 'fresh' they were when you bought them anyway. Plus it's not like you're feeding hundred or thousands to the carp - they'll be 'lucky' if they eat one !

Rob.

Yep agree with that. Don't forget these things sit on shop shelves for ages (years) so you never know how 'fresh' they were when you bought them anyway. Plus it's not like you're feeding hundred or thousands to the carp - they'll be 'lucky' if they eat one !

Rob.

cheers :D

My PB's