Guest Darth_codhead

Guest Nightwing

Chinook Salmon

34.5 lbs

Manistee River, MI.

13 October(Saturday).

One of about 40 salmon hooked!!!!!!!

Cracker of a fish, and a day.

Nightwing - the only thing that keeps me from hating you is knowing you will be iced in soon. biggrin.gif

Nice fish and evidently a super day. Good on ya.

Guest carpheaded

1 common carp

2 14½ pounds

3 Clear Lake in Northern California USA

4 October 14, 2001

While we're on the subject:

Keith Thompson and his brother came up to Clear Lake Friday night ( I didn't know till Saturday afternoon) and they have been really nailing them. My girlfriend and I went down to their spot this morning and caught a few. For an account of the action go to my carp site at http://www.catfished.com/carpheaded.html and scroll down to the latest report dated October 14. There is a link there to some photos taken today as well.

------------------

Ed

Carp fishing at Clear Lake in Northern California http://www.catfished.com/carpheaded.html

Guest Bill Eborn

Nice one Darth, I'll let you know when I can get up to have a go for those River Don Chub.

An Eel on the Pevensey levels last Tuesday. I caught some nice Roach before that though.

Followed this up with a blank on the Tidal section of the Sussex Ouse on Friday, where I managed to land in a tree first cast on a swim I'd spent most of the afternoon baiting up and then struck too soon at my only proper bite of the session. Ho, hum!

Guest Darth_codhead
Originally posted by Bill Eborn:

Nice one Darth, I'll let you know when I can get up to have a go for those River Don Chub.

I have been told that the river will fish in winter i hope so

i will keep you informd if it is still fishing over the winter

------------------

Sheffield online sea fishing club

http://www.sheffield.i85.net

Darth

Guest Chris Playle

The last fish I caught was:

Tench

About 5 1/2lb (Gonna have to get me some scales)

Burshill B Pond Brandesburton, Nr Hull.

About 3 weeks ago while on holiday following a sunny period of 3 days and plenty of pre-baiting.

Hair rigged 3 lumps of corn and one on the hook. Method feeder helicopter rig. Feeder mix of Brown Crumb, Crushed Hemp and Ground Mollasses (very sticky but breaks up nicely and it STINKS!)

This was the best of 7 Tench all over 3 1/2lb (really !MUST! get some scales) taken over 2 days in two different swims.

Not been fishing since. Missin the great outdoors frown.gif and the fish.

Tight lines all

Chris

Guest Darth_codhead
Originally posted by Chris Playle:

The last fish I caught was:

Tench

About 5 1/2lb (Gonna have to get me some scales)

Burshill B Pond Brandesburton, Nr Hull.

About 3 weeks ago while on holiday following a sunny period of 3 days and plenty of pre-baiting.

Hair rigged 3 lumps of corn and one on the hook. Method feeder helicopter rig. Feeder mix of Brown Crumb, Crushed Hemp and Ground Mollasses (very sticky but breaks up nicely and it STINKS!)

This was the best of 7 Tench all over 3 1/2lb (really !MUST! get some scales) taken over 2 days in two different swims.

Not been fishing since. Missin the great outdoors frown.gif and the fish.

Tight lines all

Chris

the last time I fished there was a few years a go i keeped getting smashed when at last i got one under control it took 5 min to see what it was it was a very very very good Bream about 10lb when i saw it the shock of the size made me lose it at the net

i felt empty all day after

------------------

Sheffield online sea fishing club

http://www.sheffield.i85.net

Darth