Rivers in England and Wales face drying out because of climate change

Leon Roskilly

the truth is out there but its a bit like the X files what is true?Even if you fully belive in climate change and global warming it is unlikely in the Uk that we will see much of a difference as the worst case is our average warming will be 2 dgrees in the next 80 years, while parts of the arctic circle will be 10 degrees above average. However, most of the science on this is more "we don't know but we think" type of science so who knows. more likely is the demand for water from a growing population is going to affect our rivers in a bad way.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

We must not overlook those who believe in the world ending in 2012.

I read an interesting article that blamed many global problems on aircraft...guess we could go back to ballons or perhaps broomsticks. but I cant run fast enough to get my broom off the ground... :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God