whats your handle

Guest jangar

Guest fishingmad1

My handle is FISHINGMAD1 i wonder why???????????????, well someone already took fishingmad so i put a 1 on the end

but i dont really care what my handle is as long as i am on a fishing site ( one of the best) Anyway why cant we choose are own passwords because i keep forgetting mine!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

fishing mad

You can choose your own password go to the profile bit biggrin.gif

Alan Roe

i always thought it was either bulldog or ol fisheggs tongue.gif

Mines Trogg & why?, cos it was my handle on the cb given to me by my dad & after he died it just stuck i even got to the stage where i'd introduce myself as Trogg.

(According to Dian its cos i'm fat, ugly n horny biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif)

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

Hi all.

I was given mine in what most would say were strange surcumstances, these being.

In january 15 years ago, I was fishing my local lake with what was my best mate.

Anyway we had just done 2 days and two nights on this lake and were just into our third day, (god it was cold), well at about 10 am this young lad started fishing on the other side of the lake. And after about an hour he had a screeming run, (this did not please my mate at all),well when this lad had got his fish in the net, he punched the air, and let out a shout of delight.

So i reeled in and walked round to see the lad, and his fish and he had caught the biggest carp in the lake 34lb of mirror carp. So after saying well done to the lad (and i ment it), I returned to my swim and my mate, on hearing that the lad had caught the big one, my mate just went wild and was going to go and as he put it, punch this lads lights out, as he had not earnt the fish.

Well this lad was only about 15/16 years old, and my mate was about 35 years old. So i stopped him form going and hitting this lad. This ended up with us both having a scrap, and ending up in the lake. After my mate had packed up his gear he turned to me and said " you are a f*****g Noddy.

And that is how I got the name Noddy.

And my ex mate has not spoken to me for 15 years.

Have tried to as you put it break the ice, many times, but to no avail.

He even still says that the younsters carp should have been his.

------------------

:P

How can the carp be his the yung un hooked it.

Never know Noddy he might one day realise his stupidness.

What do you think of the new layout??

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The new lay out is very nice.

By saying that the carp was his, I think my ex mate means that the youngster had not earnt it.

By this he means that the youngster had not put the time in for the fish.

My own opnion is , that anyone who turns up at a lake, and casts out his bait,earns any fish that he catch's.