Fendicks Fishery, Norfolk

pearbo

Hey all,

I have been thinking about fishing Fendicks for a while but cannot find much info on the web about it.

I intend to fish for the carp predominantly but the cats would be welcome.

What sort of fishery is it? Looks a bit like a hole in the ground from what few photos i have seen, is it just a commercial with hundred of small carp and catfish?

How big do the carp and cats go? How many rods are you allowed? and are there any other rules that may affect a days fishing?

Any info would be great, cheers Alex

Cheers i did find these two links but there is a lot to be said for actual people who have fished it giving their views. Have seen many an advert that descibe some of the other lakes i fish, and to be fair they are a joke, describing manicured lakes with carp crawling through the rod rings, tho in reality a fish a week is a bonus.