Hello from a new forum member

Kevin Massey

Hello folks, As the user name says my name if Kev. Just getting back into course fishing after what must be a 10 year break. Bing Hereford born and bred you can understand how spoiled I have been before moving to Yorkshire 12 years ago. I will have a dabble at anything fishing wise even including fishing in the Gambia and the States.....However my passion is course fishing and species particular ....The Barbel.

Over the past 10 years Falconry has almost dominated my spare time but a recent turn of events has bought me back here.

Reason for joining the forum?.....well not being Yorkshire born and bred its hard to gain the knowledge of local waters without help....

Yes I will be filling in my profile

Many Thanks

Kev

Welcome to Anglers' Net Kev.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Welcome to Anglers' Net Kev.

Thanks for the welcome.

I wondered where my thread had gone.....then realised thet all new comers have there posts moderated....... good idea :thumbs:

Does that user status change? or are you a busy team?

Kev

Hi Kev,

This changes automatically after 15 posts.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE