Fishyworld - Major 2010 update

Hi everyone!

I just want to promote my website Fishyworld, which some of you may have seen in your google searches...

Searching for example "Pole fishing" reveals my site Fishyworld as one of the top sites :)

The website has been online since 2003 and has been visited around 160,000 times and counting. Its been mentioned in the angling press a few times, and has also won an AnglersNet Golden fish award back in its earlier days...

Due to personal reasons, I was unable to update the site for a long while, but I have been working on the current form since the start of 2010, and although I am far from finished, I hope people will support it anyways!

The design is nothing fancy as I am not that experienced, but its simple, very fast page loading and to the point, aswell as being alot better than the old designed site which was put online back in 2005.

I am ironing out a few bugs at the moment, taking one page at a time, aswell as adding discreet adverts to hopefully pay for some of the hosting and domain costs.

Anyways, I hope you can give me plenty of feedback here

Thanking you in advance

btw, here is the link :camera:Fishyworld

Lee Wood

My anglersnet gold award winning website:www.fishyworld.co.uk