A very very BIG thank you

lyn

Once again the baliffs worked their butts off and the place looked amazing as ever, thank you all for all the hardwork you put in getting the place ready for us. Thank Terry for ferrying us to & thro.

Peggy, you are amazing to have stood in the heat of the weekend and cooked an enormous feast for us all. What with the heat of the sun and the BBQs I am nothing but in awe of you for being able to stand it!! and you still have today to cook for them all yet!!

Many thanks again for putting yourself out when you have a lot of personnal problems you are dealing with as well.

To Steve, again, I thank you for letting us come and fish there we just love it and one year I WILL catch.

Great to see everyone again, Elton really jealous of how much weight you've lost but you're looking sooooo much younger well done you. I'm working on getting back into a size 14 for Matthew's pass out parade!!

Thanks again everyone for making it all, as usual, a very special weekend.

Lyn & Liam

x

PS Liam had the eel

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Can I second that Lyn thanks to all concerned for a wonderful weekend; if only Sue had not lost that fish!!!

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.