Does anybody fancy a fish in???????

Guest Alan Roe

Guest phil dean

frown.gif sorry folks, can't make it, my parents are coming up....hope you have a great time.

I'll organise one for next year to make sure I can attend biggrin.gif

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Originally posted by Alan Roe:

I have just had a word with Alan Fawcett and he tells me that the prizes are still rolling in.

So it's all looking good biggrin.gif

Time to repest my request for email info regarding fish-ins, so that a page can be set up. These people need thanking smile.gif

Tight lines,

Elton

Alan can you give contact details so that people who cant come to the fish in can buy raffle tickets smile.gif

By the sound of it you have some good prizes lined up biggrin.gif as it is for a good charity the more money you can get the better biggrin.gif

------------------

dave kennedy USSC Angling

ANMC Founder Member

Guest ALAN FAWCETT
Originally posted by Alan Roe:

I have just had a word with Alan Fawcett and he tells me that the prizes are still rolling in.

So it's all looking good biggrin.gif

Yeah & more came this morning biggrin.gif

Two spools of quick melt pva string from cooper products.

Mark Cunnington has kindly donated a signed copy of "the syndicate" & "the syndicate (r.i.p) part 2"

Harrison Advanced Rods has also sent some items as well. biggrin.gif

Elton i have been mailing everyone who hs replied or donated a prize to say thanks.

I am also writing a list of all those who have contributed & i was planning on posting a thank you after the raffle with all the names of donors on it along with a link to their websites (i was gonna check with you first).

Dave.

If anyone wants sone raffle tickets all they've gotta do is send me an e-mail & i'll let them know how to get them.

Phil

shame you ain't gonna make it mate frown.gif

Dave (Platt)

Looking forward to finally meeting you mate smile.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

Guest fisherking

Fisherprince can't wait for this one as he said (according to him) he beat the lot of us hands down last time.

I myself will not fish but will bring himself and no we will not stay for the weekend just the saturday as with the early up and the drive there and back well thats enough for me.

John.

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hmmmm

I reckon fisherprince should fish the bottom pool this time John.

There's some nice sized carp in there just waiting to be caught by a "young un" who would appreciate them smile.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

Hello Dai F, Would it be possible to hitch a ride to this fish in? I've only just noticed it. I don't know if my dad is going I better not ask him now coz he's sleeping. Hope I can make it cool.gif

Dooby

P.s. Trogg, if i do come would u like me to bring a flag with me for you tongue.gif

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Nice one Dooby

Hope you can hitch a lift up with someone mate biggrin.gif

(ps will it be the george cross or one of those ones with the little red lizard on it??)

(pps either will do mate biggrin.gif )

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252